Prakruti SSPC Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1997 and is a specialized clinic dealing with Musculoskeletal Therapy, Sports Science and Rehabilitation, and Pain Management. We use a combination of physical therapy tools and our diverse knowledge to design individualized rehabilitation protocols for various disorders
We specialize in rehabilitation after:
1. Arthroscopic knee surgeries: ACL, PCL, Meniscectomy, etc.
2. Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeries: Bankart’s, Rotator Cuff, Labral Tears, etc.
3. Replacement Surgeries: TKR, UKR, THR, Shoulder etc.
We also specialize in:
1. Orthopaedic rehabilitation, pain management, and non-operative management of injuries.
2. Fitness Testing for Cricket, Tennis, Swimming, Gymnastics, Wrestling, and Track and Field Athletes
3. Injury prevention and rehabilitation of athletes and sportsmen
4. Obesity management, exercise testing and prescription, management of lifestyle related diseases
Why should you join this course?
We have noticed that fresh graduates lack in practical experience, especially in management of arthroscopic surgeries, sports injuries, and replacement surgeries.
Gaining practical experience puts education theory into practice and makes it more relevant. Real-world learning prepares you for further education, for careers and for professional group involvement. Students who transition well from college to the workplace are those who take responsibility for their own learning, and they also tend to be more satisfied with their careers.
This course will enhance your knowledge and skills, and improve self-esteem when you enter the next phase of your education or career.
Principal Resource Person:
♦ Dr. Harshada Rajadhyaksha
Founder and Director, Prakruti Sports Science & Physiotherapy Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Harshada Rajadhyaksha has over 30 years of experience in Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Management of Sports Injuries, Fitness, Injury Prevention, and Nutrition & Diet Prescription.
Other Resource Persons:
1. Dr. Neha Ghanekar
B.P.T. (Sp. in Orthopedic Rehabilitation), C.L.T. (Certified Lymphedema Therapist)
2. Dr. Nikita Prabhu
B.P.T., M.P.T (Sports and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation)
3. Dr. Nidhi Gala
B.P.T., C.L.T (Certified Lymphedema Therapist)
4. Dr. Urvi Parekh
Interested candidates need to fill up the attached registration form, and after being accepted, make the payment. Seat will be reserved only after all registration details are complete.
Attire: All candidates should wear loose clothes/carry exercise clothes and CARRY clean sports shoes
Venue Address and Contact Details:
4 Sea Glimpse, J.P. Road, Seven Bungalows, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 061.
Bandra (E): Samadhan CHS Ltd, Building No. 45, Ground floor, 2228 Gandhinagar, Service Road, Near Highway Gomantak Hotel, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051.
Contact us on: +9920411665/022-26360235
Visit us on: www.prakrutihealth.com
- We are only taking in 6 candidates for the current course.
- Please register by sending the completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the payment made (Registration form is attached below